Soft skills get little respect, but will make or break your career. ~ Peggy Klaus
What, exactly, are Soft Skills?
Soft skills are a combination of people skills, social skills, communication skills, character traits, and attitudes that enable people to navigate their environment, work well with others, perform well, and achieve their goals harmoniously.
No matter what organization one works for, applying soft skills is essential, but is often overlooked as a skill-set that needs to be nurtured. The solution to an organization’s challenges often begins with a shift in corporate culture, its stated values, and the communication of values to create a foundation on which to build important skills, such as soft skills.
Class offerings include:
- Applying Conflict and Resolution Strategies: Not all Conflict is Bad!
- Hang On, Change Ahead! (Change Management)
- Building Trust and Rebuilding Trust after Betrayal
- Time in a Bottle (Time Management)
- Mastering Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- The Art and Science of Whole Brain® Thinking (Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI))
- The Value of Team Diversity (HBDI)
- Introduction to the Lean Culture
- He Said, She Said, WHAT?! (Eliminating Harassment in the Workplace)
- How to Interview like a Pro
All classes are designed to run 4 to 8 hours.